F.R.A.G Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The F.R.A.G Gaming forums until we can buy a proper site.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Apocolyps
Aplications and Jobs Vote_lcapAplications and Jobs Voting_barAplications and Jobs Vote_rcap 
MpGrand
Aplications and Jobs Vote_lcapAplications and Jobs Voting_barAplications and Jobs Vote_rcap 
flamingtwig
Azack
monk
Sharp
Dragunn
ManGo
Kurokawa
Bouncy bal
Latest topics
» We have a brand new site
Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 am by Apocolyps

» Aplications and Jobs
Aplications and Jobs EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm by monk

» Gaming Possibilities
Aplications and Jobs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am by Apocolyps

» Weapons - What we have
Aplications and Jobs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 am by Apocolyps

» Z - Mod Zombify your game!
Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 am by Apocolyps

» F.R.A.G. Biohazard
Aplications and Jobs EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 am by Apocolyps

» Biohazard - Voice acting
Aplications and Jobs EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:21 am by Apocolyps

» Work with Treyarch
Aplications and Jobs EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:04 pm by MpGrand

» difficulties?
Aplications and Jobs EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am by Apocolyps

Affiliates
free forum
Aplications and Jobs 1zd6q0w

Aplications and Jobs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocolyps
Admin

Aplications and Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 am

Hey this post is to be the master post (Graphics, could you make it and the recruiting an announcement). With in this post there will be a list of all jobs and the community members. I will update this post as the statistics change. Post if you would like a job.

Current Comunity Asignments

Head Programmer: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer
Programming Team: Holydog, monk

Head Graphics: F.R.A.G. Head Graphics
Graphic Team:

Co-Head Level Design: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, Dragunn,
Design Team: MpGrand

Audio Manager: Dragunn
Audio Team:

Moderators: Azack, flamingtwig

Model Creators:

Other Members: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, F.R.A.G. Head Graphics, Azack, flamingtwig, Mango, Bouncy bal, YNot124, MpGrand, Dragunn, =AmgC= Holydog, monk, Kurokawa

The work will come to anyone in a sector of F.R.A.G. (not including members) once gaming ideas have been posted and one has been chosen as a project.

Last edited by F.R.A.G. Head Programmer on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fraggaming.forumotion.com
MpGrand

MpGrand

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Can i have level desinger? I can't code but I still have ideas for maps. And/or moderator.

MpGrand

Last edited by MpGrand on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fixed)
Back to top Go down
monk

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Somewhere on the programming team if possible? I only know Dark Basic Professional, but the other board had a post for that language.

Monk
Back to top Go down
Dragunn

Dragunn

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Not sure if I still need to do this after our long conversation, but I would like to apply for Audio Manager/Director whatever your calling it =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.CombatCorps.com
Dragunn

Dragunn

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 pm

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to cancel my request to be Audio Manager. With my new job and other personal interests I do not have the time right now. I am sorry guys and wish you the best of luck with this project. Maybe some day I will be able to come join the team again.

-Dragunn
Back to top Go down
=AmgC= holydog

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:35 am

As my last posted said, level design and voice actor
Back to top Go down
Apocolyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 am

Np Holydog. I'll probably put you in the programming team.

Dragunn, was gonna give you the head director job. Anyone else good at audio? We have a game which needs some comming up.

monk, you can definately go in the programming team then Smile

MpGrand, kk
Back to top Go down
Apocolyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 am

F.R.A.G. Head Programmer wrote:
Hey this post is to be the master post (Graphics, could you make it and the recruiting an announcement). With in this post there will be a list of all jobs and the community members. I will update this post as the statistics change. Post if you would like a job.

Current Comunity Asignments

Head Programmer: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer
Programming Team: Holydog, monk

Head Graphics: F.R.A.G. Head Graphics
Graphic Team:

Level Design:
Design Team: MpGrand

Audio Manager:
Audio Team:

Moderators: Azack, flamingtwig

Model Creators:

Other Members: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, F.R.A.G. Head Graphics, Azack, flamingtwig, Mango, Bouncy bal, YNot124, MpGrand, Dragunn, =AmgC= Holydog, monk, Kurokawa

The work will come to anyone in a sector of F.R.A.G. (not including members) once gaming ideas have been posted and one has been chosen as a project.
Back to top Go down
MpGrand

MpGrand

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 am

thx. i will send u PM shortly on something.

**EDIT: sent. get back to me ASAP. i leave for GA, in about 6 hours. not even that.
Back to top Go down
Dragunn

Dragunn

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am

Hey apoc,

I can try it for now but I can't gurantee anything. I'll take the job and do my best but if someone else comes along I'll step down for them.
Back to top Go down
Apocolyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Wheres GA? You are comming back arent you :-)
Back to top Go down
monk

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks very much =)

Quote :

Whens that happening?

Monk
Back to top Go down
Dragunn

Dragunn

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 pm

F.R.A.G. Head Programmer wrote:
Wheres GA? You are comming back arent you :-)

Who is GA?
Back to top Go down
Apocolyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 am

Its what MpGrand said.

We have an idea for a new project. It is a Zombie mod arena. And we are the first people to have done it on FPSC. And indeed the first people to have done this type of zombie mod before.

We are going to need the following:

A recordist - Create some Zombie sounds and other efects.
A Graphics Designer - All that is needed is some blank png files with the out line of the following; P90, G36C, Deaert Eagle, Axe, Base Ball Bat (with nail), M249A and 87OP1.

If anyone is interested in any of the Jobs above please contact (Xfire - 000978) or message me (the forum messaging)
Back to top Go down
Dragunn

Dragunn

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 am

Oh ok. I missed his post. GA is Georgia.
Back to top Go down
Apocolyps
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am

Ok. Well everyone who has applied for a job so far has either gotten into the team or has the job. I have a new Zombie Mod project comming out in which i will ask the head of each section necessary, to asign someone (can be themselves) to the tasks which will be needed for the zombie mod completion.
Back to top Go down
monk

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm

I'm sorry but since I've taken up trying to do two years of Further Maths into one, all my time has fallen away so Im gonna have to drop out of this. Sad

Sorry guys,

monk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplications and Jobs   Aplications and Jobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplications and Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F.R.A.G Gaming :: News and Anouncments :: General Anouncments-
Jump to: