F.R.A.G Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The F.R.A.G Gaming forums until we can buy a proper site.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Apocolyps
Work with Treyarch Vote_lcapWork with Treyarch Voting_barWork with Treyarch Vote_rcap 
MpGrand
Work with Treyarch Vote_lcapWork with Treyarch Voting_barWork with Treyarch Vote_rcap 
flamingtwig
Azack
monk
Sharp
Dragunn
ManGo
Kurokawa
Bouncy bal
Latest topics
» We have a brand new site
Work with Treyarch EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 am by Apocolyps

» Aplications and Jobs
Work with Treyarch EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 pm by monk

» Gaming Possibilities
Work with Treyarch EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am by Apocolyps

» Weapons - What we have
Work with Treyarch EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 am by Apocolyps

» Z - Mod Zombify your game!
Work with Treyarch EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 am by Apocolyps

» F.R.A.G. Biohazard
Work with Treyarch EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 am by Apocolyps

» Biohazard - Voice acting
Work with Treyarch EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:21 am by Apocolyps

» Work with Treyarch
Work with Treyarch EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:04 pm by MpGrand

» difficulties?
Work with Treyarch EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am by Apocolyps

Affiliates
free forum
Work with Treyarch 1zd6q0w

Work with Treyarch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocolyps
Admin

Work with Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Work with Treyarch   Work with Treyarch EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 am

Hi guys,

I am may be recommensing work on Zombie Mod. I will be working with some people who are very close to the BIG people at Treyarch. If you dont know what Treyarch is, then i suggest you watch the splash screens a little closer of games such as; Spiderman, Quantom of Solace and, yes, this series, Call of Duty. Treyarch is part of Activision which is part of EA Games.

Basically, the reason for this thread, is that we may need some help with sounds, textures, graphic design, models or scripting. All those who help will recieve acknowlagement by IMPORTANT poeple at Treyarch. I will respond to this thread in two weeks after today. All those who would like to apply for any of the jobs are more than welcome. As this is quite an improtant project for our rep, i am going to have to be very choosy about who I select.

Last edited by F.R.A.G. Head Programmer on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fraggaming.forumotion.com
monk

Work with Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work with Treyarch   Work with Treyarch EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 am

Sounds good. Im up for the scripting.

Monk
Back to top Go down
MpGrand

MpGrand

Work with Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work with Treyarch   Work with Treyarch EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 am

i wish i could help, i can design some levels if you want. but i wish i could do more.. i have no mic, so i can't act. all i can do is design some lvls for u guys!
Back to top Go down
Apocolyps
Admin

Work with Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work with Treyarch   Work with Treyarch EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 am

Level design is taken, sos. Its mainly tiny levels we are gonna make just to test cirtain aspects of the AI scripts...
Back to top Go down
https://fraggaming.forumotion.com
MpGrand

MpGrand

Work with Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work with Treyarch   Work with Treyarch EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:04 pm

alright then, sorry i can't help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work with Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work with Treyarch   Work with Treyarch Empty

Back to top Go down

Work with Treyarch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F.R.A.G Gaming :: News and Anouncments :: General Anouncments-
Jump to: